Established in 2005, Renovatio has been one of the early movers in wind and solar development in South Eastern Europe. We have installed the first met masts in Romania, we have commissioned the 1st wind turbine in Romania, we have commissioned the 1st PV park in Romania.
At our core, we are an engineering company, with expertise in developing wind and photovoltaic energy projects, with strong capabilities in energy resource assessment, electrical and technical design and project management.
Our international experience was built while working on projects in countries like Italy, Portugal, Greece, Poland, Bulgaria, Republic of Moldova, Colombia.
We believe in integration. The Group’s activities largely cover the renewable energy value chain from project development, engineering and EPC, to asset operation & management and energy trading.
- More than 1,000 MW of wind projects and more than 100 MW of PV projects developed in Romania
- Joint-Venture with EDP Renewables for Romanian Wind projects, operating 339 MW Wind assets in Romania
- The 1st company to develop, build and operate a PV industrial park in Romania
- The first wind farm financed by IFC and EBRD in Romania and one the largest wind financing facilities in the region
- Joint-Venture with IFC (a member of the World Bank Group) for 350 MW pipeline of wind projects in Republic of Moldova
- PV developments in Portugal, Italy, Bulgaria and Greece
- Largest electric vehicles fast charging infrastructure in Romania
Our E-Charge network is the first network based on fast-load solutions dedicated to all electric vehicle users in Romania. We provide the full range of adjacent services , such as consultancy for charging stations, equipment supply, AFM financing, complete systems design, business or residential installations and rental / vehicle purchase consulting. With 26 operational charging points today, we are continuously expanding our network to 50 Fast charge stations until 2021, providing electrical mobility in major cities and across pan-European corridors crossing Romania.
Offers integrated solutions for the installation and acquisition of solar panels for houses and offices. With more than 150 MW installed, the company actively contributes to the reduction of CO2 emissions and has the necessary experience to provide quality services.
Renovatio Asset Management
RENOVATIO ASSET MANAGEMENT provides management and operation services for wind and photovoltaic parks. RAM provides both innovative technical services (maintenance and regular inspections of transformer stations and inverters, verification and reporting of energy quality by the inverter) as well as reporting and management services (production forecast, green certificates trading, monthly production reports, reports legal requirements).
The company was founded in 2005 and it has been succesfully serving the energy business since then. Today it supplies electricity and natural gas to more than 600 corporate and non corporate clients in more than 2150 points across Romania.
The energy provided by RENOVATIO TRADING is 63.95% green, but we can also provide our customers 100% green energy packages.